To view your quarantined messages, follow the steps outlined below:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your quarantine page here.
- Sign in, using your Office 365 credentials (MLC email address and password).
- Click Threat management on the left hand side.
- Click Review.
- Click Quarantine. (It can take a short period of time for quarantined messages to load).
- Click on a specific quarantined message to view details about it. You will be presented with 4 options. Release message, View message header, Preview message and Remove from Quarantine. There shouldn't be any need to view message headers. You can click on view message to check the contents to make sure you actually want to release it. There is no need to remove the message as Microsoft will automatically do that after a period of 30 days.
- Click Release message if you wish to do so. Make sure you click the box titled Report messages to Microsoft for analysis. This will train the system to deliver the same type of future messages directly to your inbox. Please note that the system sometimes requires you to report the message more than once for it to learn.
- You can release multiple messages at once by simply clicking on as many as you would like to release. Follow the process above to release and report.