Staff VPN set up guide for Windows
This simple guide will enable you to set up a VPN connection to the school network. This ensures security on the connection which is important given the sensitive nature of the data and applications.
To create a new VPN Connection:
- Go to Settings > Network & Internet > VPN
- Click on the "Add a VPN Connection"
- Fill in the details as follows:
- VPN Provider: Windows (Built-in)
- Connection name: Enter a meaningful name (e.g. Office VPN)
- Server name: mlc-school-burwood.chsecure.zone
- VPN type: IKEv2
- Type of sign-in info: Username and password
- Username: Your Username
- Password: Your Password
- Click Save once above details are completed.
- Click on your newly created VPN and click